Ascension Construction and Development provides comprehensive real estate development services, both for land and existing buildings, to help you understand a potential project and to get it approved to move forward. We employ our various 3rd party vendors in each market to handle development tasks such as feasibility studies, land surveys, civil engineering work, rezoning applications, site plan applications, community meeting applications, deal structuring, financing referrals, design consultation, GC consultation, etc.
• If existing building, Architectural walkthrough of the project to determine maximum number of units.
• Environmental study and potential environmental remediation.
• The Project’s legal use and corresponding needs.
• Community relations for the building or land (if applicable)
• Construction cost and new property use feasibility study and application (if applicable) for the Federal Historic Tax Credits
• Construction cost feasibility and application (if applicable) for CHAP property tax abatement in Baltimore City.
• Search for any other subsidies currently funded and available for the Project.
• Engaging the architect for the project and development of complete set of plans
• Engaging all other necessary professional consultants for the redevelopment: zoning, historic tax credits, ADA, grant writing (if applicable)
As a respected contractor with our original roots in the Greater Baltimore region, Ascension Construction & Development specializes in construction and general contracting services for Mixed-use and the multifamily residential market, both new construction, rehab and historic rehab.
Ascension consistently drives terrific value to each project by integrating our talent throughout each step of the planning and construction phases of a project. From the execution of highly complex mid-rise buildings to single story structures located in historic communities, our extensive experience allows for each client’s project to be tailored to their site and their project.
• Vetting proven general or Sub contractors for the job and bidding the construction.
• Existing tenant move-out (if desired)
• General contractor oversight
• Asset management while the Project is under construction
• Borrower-side loan draw processing with the lender
• Coordination of the construction close-out, including final punch out, obtaining use and occupancy permit and mechanical /electrical systems warranties
• Obtaining lead certificates and multifamily dwelling permits
• Onboarding the Project to Property Management of your choice.
We provide professional, knowledgeable and experienced representation for your leasing and property management needs. You control and retain ownership of your property, while we manage it to provide the greatest return on your investment. The Ascension staff is equipped with the proper management software to be able to quickly interact with current tenants, market to prospective tenants, respond to maintenance requests, and manage various accounts.
• We will handle asset management, including but not limited to working with the local municipality, Utility companies and their sub-contractors, the payment of bills and contractor invoices for the Project, and track expenses with our project management software allowed for easy auditing and monthly statements of expenses.
• We will develop a working relationship with the other tenants in the building to help facilitate access to their units as needed during construction.
• As property owners ourselves, Federal Hill Property Management understands what it takes to create a successful investment. Our services including leasing, rental registration, rent collection, maintenance, turnover, bookkeeping
• We are a full service property management company, specializing in townhome, and multifamily property management in the South Baltimore Neighborhoods. Through our years of extensive on the ground experience, we’ve created a practice that has allowed us to build and retain lasting relationships with all of our clients. Our progressive and client-first approach sets us apart from the competition.
• One of the main highlights in our management program is the offering of online suites for owners and tenants which allow for on-demand building and accounting information. Maintenance requests, bills, rents, and fees can all be paid online through our dedicated management portal. This allows for less of a lag in the relay of information between manager, owner, and tenant. We also offer various cloud based document sharing programs so all parties have access to important information